As an Events Volunteer you will:
- Be the friendly and helpful face of the Kenley Revival Project at public events
- Interact with the general public and liaise with project staff members and volunteers to ensure the smooth-running of events
- Help organise and stage the project’s key events e.g. the summer Learning Festival and September’s Sky Heroes Day
- Provide the public with information about the project, encouraging volunteers to join and generate interest in the local area
- Assist with the promotion of events by leafletting and putting up posters locally
Heritage Day 11 September 2016
Get in touch with our dedicated team - at email@example.com - to express your interest. You can also join our monthly newsletter to keep up to date with our upcoming volunteer opportunities and training.